From this magnificent headland at the western tip of Phillip Island, the views stretch forever. This eco-tourism destination at Point Grant offers spectacular coastal viewing from the boardwalks and lookout points set amongst natural sea bird gardens.
One and a half kilometres offshore from The Nobbies are Seal Rocks, home to Australia’s largest Fur Seal colony.
- Observe the sea bird gardens offering stunning flowering displays in spring
- Spot silver gulls here in spring and early summer
- Look out for little penguins resting
- Learn about Australia’s largest fur seal colony at Seal Rocks
- Enjoy spectacular views along the rugged south coast of Phillip Island
Only 20 mins drive from Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park.