The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is famous for its annual Motorcycle Grand Prix, Superbikes and V8 Supercars. There’s spectacular viewing from the Visitor’s Centre where you can take an interesting look back in time at the history of this iconic venue.
A range of activities are on offer:
- Ride Go Karts on the scaled replica of the Grand Prix Circuit
- Challenge yourself against the clock and take a record of your performance
- Tandem karts are available
- Hot Lap lightning ride around the Phillip Island Circuit
- Guided Circuit Tour with exclusive access to Race Control, Media Centre, Pit Lane, Pit Roof and the winner’s podium
- History of Motorsport Display
- Race on Australia’s largest four-lane GP slot car track
- Get behind the wheel of the Race Simulators, you can test your skills or challenge your mates
- Don’t forget the gift shop with memorabilia to take a memento home with you!
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit Visitors Centre is just 10km from Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park.
For more info, visit https://www.phillipislandcircuit.com.au/