Glamping Phillip Island
Beachfront Glamping at Cowes!
Want to book a glamping experience on Phillip Island? Read on to find out about our beachside glamping sites, facilities available for glamping guests, inclusions to help make your stay as comfortable as possible, what to bring and how to book.
Glamping on Phillip Island is camping in style.
- Wake up to the sound of rolling waves in a luxury tent offering elegance and comfort
- Experience a true connection with nature without having to set up or pack up a tent
- A glamping experience in a bell tent is a unique and memorable way to enjoy the beauty of Phillip Island
Simply pack your bags and arrive at your beachside glamping bell tent complete with life’s little luxuries.. perfect for family adventures, fun weekends with friends and romantic ‘couples escapes’. Cowes is a sought-after pocket of Phillip Island with sparkling shallows and rock pools ideal for children. In fact, guests of all ages love the north-facing aspect of our beach, our beautifully maintained grounds and the short 1km walk into town.
Here at Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park, we’re a preferred campground of glamping tent supplier Phillip Island Glamping. If you want to ‘glamp’ you’ll need to book your luxury tent and your glamping site through Phillip Island Glamping. Glamping tents are not set up permanently so each booking requires the availability of a tent and a site. The lovely team at Phillip Island Glamping will help you find available dates.
Sites popular for glamping include a number of beachfront sites plus other sites close to the beach but not directly beachfront.
From your luxury tent you’ll have access to amenities, hot showers, laundry, camp kitchen, covered bbq areas, large recreation room, dedicated children’s bathroom, kiosk with grocery basics, tickets for Phillip Island attractions and ice available for purchase. We also have free WiFi if you’re not ready to completely unplug and unwind.
Glamping tents – 2 options
There are 2 different tent sizes available, a 4 metre bell tent with a queen-sized air mattress (best for couples) or a 5 metre bell tent (can sleep up to 5). In the larger 5 metre tent, 2 different bedding configurations may be available, e.g. a queen air mattress and 3 singles, or 5 single air mattresses.
How to book a glamping tent + site
- Contact Phillip Island Glamping to check tent and site availability on your preferred dates. Minimum booking periods apply for holidays and special events.
When you book your Glamping holiday, there are a number of inclusions, you really don’t need to bring much at all.
- Your tent will be set up & styled beautifully, ready for your arrival
- Comfortable air mattresses, blankets, sheets, pillows and towels provided (to match the number of people confirmed in your booking)
- Heater, bedside lamp, digital radio, umbrella (fan in warmer months)
- Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, chopping board, knife, spatula, tongs, frypan
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water jug
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Small esky
- Cleaning essentials
- Tent is packed down and cleaned for you
What to bring
Even in summer it can get quite cool down here so we always recommend to pack warm clothes. It can also get very hot, so make sure you’ve got your swimmers!
Other things to bring:
- Beach towels
- Insect repellent
- Extra eskys