Glamping Phillip Island
Beachfront Glamping at Cowes!
Phillip Island Glamping is all about camping in style! Wake up to the sound of rolling waves in a luxury bell tent offering elegance and comfort. Experience a true connection with nature without having to set up or pack up a tent. A glamping experience is a unique way to enjoy the beauty of Phillip Island.
Simply pack your bag and arrive to your beachside glamping bell tent complete with life’s little luxuries.. perfect for family adventures, fun weekends with friends and romantic ‘couples escapes’. Cowes is a sought-after pocket of Phillip Island with sparkling shallows and rock pools ideal for children. In fact, guests of all ages love the north-facing aspect of our beach, our beautifully maintained grounds and the short 1km walk into town.
Here at Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park, we’re a preferred campground of glamping tent supplier Phillip Island Glamping. If you want to ‘glamp’ you’ll need to book your luxury glamping tent and your glamping site through Phillip Island Glamping. Glamping tents are not set up permanently so each booking requires the availability of a tent and a site. The team at Phillip Island Glamping will help you find available dates.
Sites popular for glamping include a number of beachfront sites plus other sites close to the beach but not directly beachfront.
From your ‘fancy hotel room in a tent’ you’ll have access to amenities, hot showers, laundry, camp kitchen, covered bbq areas, large recreation room, dedicated children’s bathroom and kiosk with basics and ice available for purchase. We also have free WiFi if you’re not ready to completely unplug and unwind.
How to book
- Contact Phillip Island Glamping to check tent and site availability on your preferred dates. Minimum booking periods apply for holidays and special events.
2. Arrive for your holiday at Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park and move straight into your luxury tent.
When you book your Glamping holiday, there are a number of inclusions, you really don’t need to bring much at all.
- Your tent will be set up ready for your arrival
- Comfortable air mattresses, blankets, sheets, pillows and towels provided (to match the number of people confirmed in your booking)
- Heater, bedside lamp, digital radio, umbrella (fan in warmer months)
- Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, chopping board, knife, spatula, tongs, frypan
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water jug
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Small esky
- Cleaning essentials
- Tent is packed down and cleaned for you
What to bring
Even in summer it can get quite cool down here so we always recommend to pack warm clothes. It can also get very hot, so make sure you’ve got your swimmers! Other things to bring:
- Beach towels
- Insect repellent
- Extra eskys
Glamping is an unforgettable experience and a unique way to enjoy the magic of Phillip Island. Located right on the bay and just 15 minutes walk to our small but bustling township, you’ll love your stay at Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park. Contact Phillip Island Glamping for more information!
Check In: From 1 pm (to allow time for tents to be set up but we always text guests on the day once the tent is ready)
Check Out: 10am